As one of the nation’s largest providers of home and business security and automation, Fort Knox® Security Services wants to acknowledge the CDC guidelines with regard to COVID-19. We are announcing that proper precautions are in place to maintain continuous service to its customers. Fort Knox® is implementing the following measures to secure the safety of its customers. During our security consultations, services, and installations, Fort Knox® technicians, installers, and security consultants will:
- Use phone or video conference to conduct remote security reviews
- Apply electronic forms for contracts, signatures, and other paperwork
- Always keep a 6-foot distance when on customer property
- Sanitize phones and tablets before and after each appointment
- Keep discussions limited to systems, services, or installation topics
- Always have on-hand and use hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes
- Pre-disinfect all equipment before installation
- Wipe down and sanitize all surfaces that you touch at the home or business visited and/or serviced
Protecting Fort Knox®
Fort Knox® maintains several branches and offices, including our 24/7 alarm monitoring center based in Tulsa, Okla. Besides residential customers, our commercial security clients include essential businesses. These cover services such as healthcare facilities, gas and oil, retail, restaurants, and more. In order for Fort Knox® to be able to continue our vital security services for your home and the business industry, the company’s Business Continuity Plan will also include actions that will keep its employees safe. This Plan will include:
- Restricting Fort Knox® employee travel that is not critical
- Make sure our employees always have on-hand and use sanitizing products that protect our customers and themselves
- Set up remote work procedures, when possible
- Temperature checks of all employees before their shift
- Minimizing the risk of exposure by keeping the workforce separated
Protecting Our Customers
Fort Knox® Security wants to encourage our customers to be alert. Unfortunately, there are some companies taking advantage of this time of need. They are trying to get access to our customers’ properties, security systems, or bank accounts. Fort Knox® wants to remind our customers to keep in mind the following:
- Fort Knox® will never to your home or business without first getting a request from you for an appointment
- Call Fort Knox® immediately if anyone attempts to access their security system
- Many of our Fort Knox® systems have a medical/panic alarm on the keypad if customers need medical help, 24/7
Fort Knox® carries a complete stock of home security, home automation services, business security, including energy management devices. Our security products and services include home security video cameras, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, glass break and motion sensors, flooding detection, keyless entry locks, smart thermostats, garage door control, smart lighting; live streaming video, recorded video clips, indoor and outdoor cameras, doorbell cameras, and more. You manage all of this through a free mobile app. Fort Knox’s certified security technicians will professionally install or integrate smart home devices, such as sprinkler systems and sound systems. Also possible to be installed and integrated are the Amazon Echo and Google Home that will help manage all your smart home features.
Fort Knox® has a network of offices nationwide that provide local security services for its expansive base of home and business security customers.
Thank you for being a valued part of Fort Knox®.