Professional Wireless Monitoring
Over 2,000,000 home burglaries are reported in the US each year, what are the odds it will happen to you? Only 17% of American homes are protected by a security system. If you belong to the 83% that does not have a home security system, you’re three times more likely to be broken into. Security systems will not only protect your family, but greatly reduce your chances of a home burglary. So with every home needing a security system, the question is do you need professional alarm monitoring?
- Quickly contact first responders. This is very helpful when youre away from your phone or not in range.
- With equipment professionally installed, there should be no blind spots. Providing whole home coverage.
- Although the majority of burglaries happen in broad daylight, the alarm itself is often enough to deter criminals.
- Most home insurance companies will give you a discount to offset the cost of alarm monitoring.
- Free equipment when you sign up with most companies.
- With new technology you can alarm or deactivate the system from your smart phone.
- Most security companies require a 3 year contract with monthly fees.
- Having to turn the alarm on and off throughout the day.
- Being charged for “False Alarms”
- No technical support if something goes wrong.
- Blind spots or cameras not being places in optimal positions.