Remote Controller Features:
- Encrypted protocol for enhances security
- One-touch arm/disarm in STAY or AWAY mode
- Panic alarm
- Wireless 350-foot range, open-air from the control panel
- Auxiliary output and emergency functions
- 5-year lithium coin battery
- Dimensions: 1.23: x 2.26” x 0.45”
- Weight: 0.65 oz.
- Operating temperature of 32° to 120° F
The remote controller keychain fob is perfect for arming and disarming your alarm system after you have walked out of the house, or even before you have entered. Also, it offers a 350-foot range to help you maintain your remote control. Pressing the top two buttons at the same time triggers a panic alarm. In addition, when the panic alarm triggers, the central monitoring company gets an automatic alert. The panic button triggers one of four alarms: a silent panic, audible alarm, silent panic, or fire.
The asterisk button on the remote controller is an auxiliary button that you choose to program for one of a variety of commands using your control panel. Program the asterisk button to turn on lights, garage door, or other smart home options. The compact size lets you add it to your keychain, place it in your pocket, or safely in your purse.